Pupil and Sports Premium
Pupil Premium Statement
For the academic year 2016/2017, the Corby Primary Academy is receiving £22,440.
|Learning Mentor support to help overcome identified barriers to learning through either 1:1 or small group support. Parenting support.||£9000|
|Financial support to ensure access to school trips, visits, extra-curricular activities and school uniform.||£500|
|Funded places at Breakfast club / Travel assistance to support school attendance and punctuality||£1000|
|Additional Teaching Assistant support in afternoons to provide targetted interventions for specific pupils in all year groups.||£11000|
|Funding for Beanstalk Reading Programme||£400|
|Resources to support individualised programmes.||£500|
An evaluation of the impact of the pupil premium funding will be available at the end of the academic year.
The Corby Primary Academy will receive £8,705 for 16/17.
The money can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools. The money will be used so that all children benefit regardless of their sporting ability.
Our funding in 2016/2017 is being spent on:
- £1,800 for access to co-ordinator meetings, training etc.
- Travel and staffing costs to access sporting events with other schools locally and regionally
- further purchase of resources to support the new curriculum
- staff training to improve skills at delivering high quality PE (both teaching and support staff)
- specialist coaches to work alongside class teachers to deliver more specialist sport activities
- Specialist sports coaches to deliver high quality more specialist PE to upper Key Stage 2 pupils
- Provision for sport and PE at lunchtimes through use of sports coaches
- Further staff training and purchase of resources to provide healthy activities at break times and lunchtimes.
- support for pupils to support healthy lifestyles by encouraging active and safe ways to travel to school through involvement in walking buses and walk to school initiatives
An evaluation of the impact of the Sport Premium funding will be available at the end of the academic year.