Corby Primary Academy is sponsored by the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT) who currently has 35 open academies educating over 17,000 pupils across seven local authority areas including Nottingham City, Nottinghamshire, Leicester City, West Northamptonshire, North Northamptonshire, Peterborough, and Lincolnshire.
I am exceptionally proud to be the Executive Principal of the Corby Primary Academy. Our dedicated team of staff and the wider trust have one end goal – to enable every child in our academy to be the best that they can be. Children are at the heart of everything we do.
On behalf of the children and staff, I am delighted to welcome you to our school community. We are very proud of our Academy and are committed to continual improvement and achieving the best possible outcomes for our children.
AtCorby Primary Academy, we aim to provide all pupils with a stimulating and inclusive educational environment in which everyone feels safe, respected and supported to grow and develop to their full potential.
Our purposeful curriculum is therefore designed to give children the entitlement to:
- Knowledge - develop a rich and deep subject knowledge
- Skills - secure basic skills in reading, writing and maths
- Nurture - be supported to grow and develop independence and resilience through a variety of contexts and enriching experiences
- Curiosity - be curious learners who fully engage in learning and develop a lifelong thirst for knowledge
- Ambition – become independent, responsible citizens who fulfil their potential and are prepared for life in modern Britain
- Diversity - gain an understanding of fundamental British Values and use these to inform their own moral code
Our website has been designed to provide you with some useful information about our academy and as a vehicle to share with you what goes on at our Academy. Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
I sincerely look forward to welcoming you and your child(ren) to the Corby Primary Academy.
Mrs Chrissie Barrington
For further information about the school, please contact us.
To find out more about the Trust click here.